Friday, October 29, 2010

I know, I know......it's been a really long time since I updated my blog. I have no excuses, other than my intimidation of technology. Since it would be too hard to back and catch up on all I've missed, I'm just going start with the here and now. So here goes.

Since our life seems to revolve around what activities the kids have going on, we'll start there. Mataia just finished up her first high school volleyball season. She transferred to Madison this year and she played on the JV Volleyball team as their setter. She made some great new friends and they had a very successful year, ending up with the best record in the conference. She was moved up to Varsity for the District tournament, where the team did not do so well. They ended up 4th in the Conference. Mataia felt really good about being moved up as a Freshman and totally enjoyed the volleyball season!



Morgan also transferred to Madison School District this year and attends Madison Middle School where she is in the 6th grade. She is loving it! She has made many new friends and is enjoying being in the orchestra. She has been playing competitive soccer this fall and will be starting her indoor soccer season tomorrow. She is having fun with this, too. She just turned 12 and is excited to move into the Young Women's organization at church.







No comments: